What do you do when you are stuck?
Like the kinda thing that happens multiple times a week.
Here is what I mean…
What do you do when you have a question thats somewhat complex that you don’t have the answer to?
- Some people instantly go to Google
- Based on what it is, some people go to YouTube.
- Some people post on Facebook (and then say they are asking for a friend)
- The really analytical ones see if they can find a book on Amazon on the topic
- Some people start posting in random Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger groups
- Some people call their coach
- Some people ask their mastermind group
All of those are totally cool… apart from posting on facebook and saying you are asking for a friend. That’s not that cool.
First off, I am just like you.
I have done all of the above at some point in time in my life.
But I don’t do most of that anymore.
I have taken a completely different approach if its not something that Google or YouTube can teach me accurately and quickly.
Key words: Accurately and Quickly.
Case in point…
I was working through some Covid-19 business issues regarding leases and business contracts.
I could’ve googled, youtubed, or asked my mastermind groups for general advice.
But I wanted a specific answer and I wanted it quickly.
I called my friend Parag Amin who is a badass attorney who specializes in business law and has helped me with things like this in the past. It was literally 11 minutes of work for him and then he solved other things that I didn’t even think about.
That’s when I told him… “Dude… you have to teach this stuff to my community.”
So here is what I did… I convinced Parag to do a short masterclass on how to navigate various business issues during Covid that he has been helping clients with right now.
Yes, I am going to get you some free legal advice!
I am going to be doing a short interview style webinar with him to help you.
Here is what we are going to discuss
(1) Contracts: Leases, Agreements etc. and how to get in/out of them
(2) Partnerships: Business partnerships, margin calls and the like
(3) Understanding what is an “essential business” and how to navigate it
It is my gift to you… and totally free and casual.
Thursday, May 7 at 4pm PST
I am asking you to register otherwise I have to manually do stuff like email you details and deal with registration and link questions from hundreds if not thousands of people and that I don’t want to do, so do me a favor and click the link if this stuff interests you.
Due to the “legal advise” nature of this webinar, we are probably not going to share the replay at this time.
More importantly, I am sharing this to illustrate a very important lesson: Think WHO not HOW.
We all get stuck and start to think about HOW to do something, instead… think about WHO is the best person to get you the answer (accurately and quickly).
Parag just may be the WHO you are looking for right now…